Sometimes situations arise which could possibly have an effect on a previous child custody, or child support agreement. Whether it be the guardian paying child support loses a job, gets a better paying job which could potentially allow for an increase in child support payments, or it is discovered that the guardian is putting the child/children in a situation that they should not be. I.E, drugs, alcohol abuse, etc. We can be a third party to help find an appropriate solution to any new developments that may come up that make a parent feel as though they need to modify custody or visitation terms. We can present the facts to the judge about the person not abiding by the agreement, and explain why custody needs to be supervised, or cut off.